CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh my Goodness....

So, I had the best intentions of blogging more frequently, life ofcourse, was uncooperative. My beloved 7 year old PC died suddenly...forcing me to get this delightfully shiny HP DV-7 notebook with a ginormous 17 inch screen. Oh, and I now have Wi-Fi...my hubby says he'll never see me now.

Emerson started walking since my last post. And life changed as I know it now that she is mobile. This girl has no fear. She climbs barstools, book cases, coffee tables, couches chairs..my ginormous king sized bed. I enrolled her in a little toddler gymnastics class...which she loves and runs for 40 minutes solid in a padded environment. She was watching bigger girls do roll-overs last week, came home and repeated. So cute!!!

Life has been full of changes and adjustments lately...hopefully me and my little blog will get more acquainted soon!!!

No comments: