CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

9 months young....




My little girl is now 9 months old....gosh father time is not kind...I want to just put every day on slow-motion. In one week she has become the master of crawling...is standing up all the time....taking assisted steps and cut her first tooth.

We went to her 9 month check-up last week and Ross and I bet that she weighed at least 21 pounds but were surprised that it was only 18 pounds. It sure doesn't feel like 18 pounds when you carry her in her carseat. I swear those damn things are some form of Chinese torture. I need a nap after carrying her in that damn thing. She is 50% percentile on height and weight but the doc did mention she has a really big head.

As for other milestones....she says lots of words....her favorite being dada, ofcourse. She mainly whines mama, and says dog, ball, mama, hi, hey, bye and yeah while clapping. She is eating lots more solids and hardly drinks from a bottle at all. Oh yes...she's growing so fast!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello fellow Mama Harbourt! Congrats on 9 mos, my 2 boys are 3 years 9mos and 9 mos! Late April (24 and 29 for me) must be a good time for Harbourt babies to be born! I take my youngest in next week for his check up...can't wait to see his stats. You have us beat in the vocab area for sure! Oh how they grow....

spagirljenna said...

whoa, wait,
the doctor said Emme had a big head??!?!!
i guess that's why she is so smart.

Tammy said...

What a cutie!