CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flips and Rolls




I recently enrolled Emerson in a toddler tumbler gymastics class. I thought it would be a good opportunity to socialize her with other kids her age and also to burn off some energy!!! We have gone for 3 weeks now and she came home after the second week and started doing absolutely perfect rollovers. She sure makes her momma proud!!!

I remember as a kid taking gymnastics for many years....Mary Lou Retton, I am not, but I loved it!!! I watched a movie about Nadia Comaneci so many times, over and over!!! I always watch all of the women's gymnastics during the summer Olympics!! These tiny little girls are amazing!!

1 comment:

spagirljenna said...

oohhhh...
little emme is so talented.
Gold Medalist in her future for sure!
Love you Emerson! Aunt Jenna :)