CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

What a big girl....



Emerson will be 7 months old next week...I can't believe how fast time flies. I miss my little baby already. She is sitting up great now....assisted ofcourse....she doesn't yet go from laying down and then sitting up but she can do this for a long time and then....pooooff...she falls over!!!

Next week is Thanksgiving...and as usual I am working. It's okay though because I am off Christmas Eve AND Christmas...I have never been off for both since becoming a nurse!!! My parents and us are celebrating on Tuesday since my mom and I are both working and my mom bought a 21 pound turkey for 4 people....she promptly mentioned it was on sale...so I guess we'll be eating some turkey next week!!!

No comments: