CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve....






One of my besties Kim came over with her husband and twins last night and a great time was had by all. Ross cooked up a seafood feast of crab scrampi, crab legs, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, broiled grouper, crab cakes, etc and it was delicious. I am definitely a lightweight as I had two glasses of champagne which made me very tipsy. We exchanged gifts....I received the cutest calendar, winter candy apple stuff form Bath & Body Works and The Pioneer Woman cookbook which was at the top of my list. Emerson got some books and a little interactive purse. Emerson was in a very good mood and agreeable to being held by someone other than mom and dad which is unusual lately. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

No comments: