CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009


My poor little baby has been sick for the last three days and I didn't have the heart to leave her on Friday and go to work. We were up all night Thursday night because the poor little thing would wake herself up snoring. We did steam showers every 4 hours with special vapor bath and then we would rub baby vicks all over her feet and chest. Then I would have to hold her down and squirt saline up her nose and then suck it back out. Needless to say it wasn't fun and boy was she a grouch. I mean seriously....it's amazing how much patience you develop with your own baby.... I would so not be this patient normally. I think we are on the downward slope of this sickness and hopefully it has ran it's course since both Emerson and her Daddy have had it this weekend....I hope so...very busy week working and Christmas!!

No comments: