CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has sprung.....



OK...so I'm seriously slacking in the blogging department!!! Emerson is very mobile and very fast these days and I find it difficult to find the time to blog....she isn't even walking yet...geesh! Spring has finally sprung here, although it does get cool when the sun goes down. So we have to run the ac during the day and the heat at night.

I am busy preparing for Emerson's birthday party...her 1st by the way. My husband just rolls his eyes as I mention all my big plans...I am quite aware that she doesn't care at this point...but geesh...I managed to keep her going for a whole year and I seriously feel not adept at parenthood sometimes so it's also a celebration as parent. I have a beautiful, healthy and smart little girl...so I must be doing something right!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the nicer weather!