CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confessions....

Well...I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself...I love reality TV. I am in hog heaven with American Idol and Survivor:Heroes Vs. Villains....seriously..I love this stuff. I have watched every season of Survivor and this is season #20. TV doesn't get any better than this. Ross and I always eat dinner a little bit later on Thursday nights, hence we stuff ourselves while watching those poor starving people who pass the time by conniving and scratching bug bites. I don't think that I could take all the bug bites!!! Oh yeah...and The Amazing Race just started as well...love that too...have seen every season of it. Now all I need is the Real Housewives of Atlanta and life would be complete!!!

On another note, my poor little baby has acquired a cold from somewhere. I don't know where because I don't drag her out specifically for this reason. She isn't in daycare so I have no idea as neither Ross or I are sick at the time. She had become quite good at going to sleep when you put her in her crib but she has been a challenge this past week and insists on you holding her and then she goes to sleep and then it's like Mission Impossible putting her to bed without moving so much as a hair on her head or she'll wake up and start screaming. Let's hope that this illness is not as bad as the last one because I don't know if I can take it!!!

1 comment:

bbmommy2 said...

I know what ya mean. Big Survivor fans in the Bass house, too. I think this season might be my fav. yet.