CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inching ever closer to 40....



So, today I turn 34. I don't have anything special planned....unless you count Hollywood Week on American Idol. I woke up late today compliments of the hubby who made me a cup of coffee...scooped up my wee little one. Ross walks out with a gift of this.....


I know, right? What did I do to deserve this??? Oh and earrings to match!!!
Then he cooks me up some of these....

and me and the aforementioned wee one devour these while listening to some....

Black Eyed Peas on FREE Pandora radio...a great start to my day!!!

1 comment:

spagirljenna said...

ummm...
40 minus 34 is 6.
that's six more years!
personally i am going to
stretccchhhhhhh those six years
waaaayyyyyyy out.
Happy 5th Anniversary of your
"29th" Birthday Kimberly!!!!
Happy 5th Anniversary to You.
Cha-cha-cha.
Happy 5th Anniversary to You.
Cha-cha-cha.
Oh...
And I have a red skirt purse with your name ALL over it... Well, not your Name Exactly, but you know....
Happy 5th Anniversary Dear Kimberly.... Cha-cha-cha...
:)