CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

18 months


Picture taken one year ago today!

I can't believe my baby is 18 months old today. I sat in front of my computer today and looked at pictures from a year ago today and cried. Why does time insist on flying by so quickly??? I don't know how much she weighs...we go for her 18 month appointment next week. She weighed 21 pounds at her 15 month visit so my guess would be about 24 pounds. She learns something new everyday...this week I was trying to feed her lunch and she kept shaking her head no when I would try to give her a bite and after a couple of attempts she exclaimed, "I said no!"...holy schmoley!!!! She said her name for the first time yesterday...I think the three syllables is difficult..and I can't get her to say it again today!!! She is truly a joy and the best thing I have ever done!!!

No comments: