CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Venturing out to save a buck or two...

So on Wednesday, Miss Emerson and I were out takin' care of some business...meaning giving all my money to the property tax dude and homeowner's insurance and I decided to go into the consignment store and check it out. I am weird about some things but I figure with clothing you can throw it in the washing machine and all remnants of
H1N1 should be killed by the hot water. Anyhow...I found some great deals...like this Gap Jacket for $3.50. Seriously???!!!



And a couple pairs of jeans for $2.50 each....
and a denim jumper for another $2.50 and this cute little shirt for $2.00! Wow, I might have to frequent these places more often!!!!

1 comment:

spagirljenna said...

absolutely LOVE the GAP jacket...
I wonder if they have one in my size????