CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome October...I've sure missed you!!!


I love....love...love this weather!!! Emerson and I both put on long sleeve shirts yesterday!!! The air conditioner is off...my house is 73 degrees all on it's own!!! My oldest and dearest friend Kim Shaver came by for a visit yesterday and brought Miss Emerson the CUTEST halloween shirt ever...Emerson is so loved....she is always getting presents from my friends. My friend Pam at work has bought her several things to wear her first Halloween...too bad I'll actually be working this Halloween so we won't be doing a costume this year!!! I almost always take a week off in October and this year is certainly no different!!! Pumpkins...candy...sweaters.....YEAH!!!

No comments: